Creative Design for Web and Social Communities ...
Graphics Designed and Words Arranged for Desired Impact.
WEB EXPERIENCE THAT ENGAGES
• Deliver a balance of clarity and intensity that communicates the web page.
• Relevant video can extend attention by an average of 2 minutes.
• Web sites with relevant graphics boost search engine attention.
• 20% of web visitors will read text on the web site.
• 80% of web visitors engage sites with video, pictures and infographics.
IMAGES THAT IMPRESS
• pictures that gain mind share
• enhance image attention
• use all aspects of color, shading, focus and depth to energize
• visual simplicity and harmony
• fix details to support clarify and impact
• the image moment is the message
• this example has been floating around the web showing clean up work needed to remove confusion and inconsistencies, allowing the picture to deliver a message without confusion and with precise clarity
WORDS THAT WORK• a clear, concise and simplified message
• using familiar words that work with the site visitor
• the latest 50,000 social media posts of any community reveal the path (see www.cdn.info )
• create attention, without offending the visitor, in the first 3 seconds
• engage with the visitor with words they respect
• excite interaction
USERS ARE MOBILE
• 90% have their mobile within reach 24/7 checking it dozens of times a day.
• 90% use multiple screens to access the web.
• 90% of smartphone searches result in purchases or a visit to the company.
VISIT YOUR WEB SITE
• Over 60% of users return to Google, in less than 5 seconds, when the site is not mobile.
•Does your web site look great on any device?
•Are you still writing a new app for every operating system and new device?
•Does your layout allow for fingers used on a small screen?
•Google ranks optimized for mobile higher because it wants the users to have a great experience as they search the web for clear results.